I recently received the ‘Liebster Award’ which is an award to help blogs gain more followers, it’s a great idea 🙂
I was nominated by Kamila from KittyKam’s Nails – thank you 😀
Here are the rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by that person
3. Choose 11 bloggers who have under 200 bloglovin’ followers to nominate for a Liebster Award
4. Post 11 questions for those nominated to answer
Below are my answers to Kamila’s questions:
1) Do you have any holy grail products that aren’t particularly popular? If so, what are they?
a) I tend to use cuticle sticks (orangewood ones) for my nail art a lot! They really help in tidying up lines or removing mistakes because they are so thin. I have never seen anybody else doing this so I guess it counts as an unpopular product when used in this way.
2) Do your close ones know about your blog, what do they think of it?
a) Yes, all my friends and family know about my blog and they are all really supportive and think it’s a great idea 🙂
3) What kind of music do you love?
a) I guess I like a random mix really, but by far my favourite has got to be my friend Eminem ;)! I also love a lot of pop-punk bands and these two bands are definitely in my top 10 – Alestorm & Fiddler’s Green!
4) What are the most special people in your life?
a) My family and my boyfriend who I have been with for almost 6 years now :]!
5) What has made you happy today?
a) Well I am writing this on a Sunday which is one of my favourite days because it means I get to do things that I don’t get a chance to do all week such as catch up on TV series like Breaking Bad and play my video games! So these things have made me happy today!
6) How have you promoted your blog so far? Did it work out well?
a) My blog is quite new so I haven’t done any major promotion as of yet, but so far the main promotion has been through social networking and it has been going pretty well. I have also ran a few competitions and used Facebook advertising to get it noticed – this is something I recommend because it has helped me a lot.
7) Show us your stash!
Ok so my stash is quite messy and awkward but here we go:
8) What are your pet peeves?
a) I don’t really have any pet peeves I’m pretty chilled out, but one thing I do hate and I guess it counts as a pet peeve is people not being nice.
9) What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
a) I have quite a few hobbies so I won’t name them all but the main ones I guess would be video gaming, playing my guitar, reading, exercising and going on long treks in new places.
10) What’s your favourite nail art technique?
a) Creating polka dots! The dotting tool has got to be my favourite item. Creating dots has got to be the easiest technique and it quickly transforms your manicure. Using the dotting tool is also one of the best ways to create quick flower nails – I will have to upload some of my designs on this! Some of my polka dot nails can be seen here.
11) Which make-up item could you not live without? You can only choose one.
a) I guess foundation if I had to pick one. It instantly makes you look more fresh and awake, so I suppose it would be the most beneficial if you had a long night and don’t want it to show through 😉
I would now like to nominate the following blogs:
My questions for you all can be found below 🙂 :
1. What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
2. What is your least favourite brand of nail polish?
3. Do you have any pets?
4. In one word, how would your friends and family describe you as a person?
5. Are you currently involved in any nail polish groups?
6. Who is your favourite celebrity?
7. Who is your favourite singer/band?
8. What is your favourite nail polish colour to use?
9. Which movie genre would you say you like best?
10. Do you have any tips for growing strong, healthy nails?
11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Let me know once you have completed the q&a, I’d love to see 🙂