I was recently nominated for another Liebster Award by Danielle from A Shi…pload Of Polish!
I didn’t know these were still going around as I haven’t seen them in a while, but I think they are a great idea to get to know bloggers better! If you want to see my last one then you can do so here. Those pictures of my stash are so bad quality!!
By accepting this award you have to:
1. Nominate 11 other bloggers, and notify them of your nomination.
2. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
5. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
And now here are the 11 questions I was asked:
1. What’s your favourite thing to do?
Well at the minute it’s eating healthy and keeping fit, it’s making me feel brilliant!
2. What’s your favourite season?
Summer is the most obvious answer but I LOVE Winter! I’m so excited for it this year! I love seeing snow everywhere and wearing fluffy socks, big boots and a coat <3
3. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?
I do like the UK which is where I live now, but I wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to go and live somewhere like New York or Australia.
4. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
In 10 years I will be 32, so I would probably be thinking about having children at this point and getting married etc. I’d also like to think I have made lots of money by then and done a lot of traveling and exploring of the world.
5. What superpower would you choose, and why?
That’s a tough one! Telekinesis maybe? This way you could have fun moving objects etc. but also have the powers to protect yourself 🙂
6. Do you drive? If so, do you like to?
Yep, I’ve been driving for over 3 years now and no I don’t like to lol. I love it because it gets you places and it’s so much easier than relying on public transport, but the act of driving itself is not something I particularly enjoy.
7. Chocolate or cake?
8. Why did you start your blog?
I was spending a lot of time doing my nails and teaching myself how to do acrylic and gel nails as a hobby, but it felt a bit pointless and like it wasn’t really leading to anything, so I decided to create a blog to share my interest with other people and also to help others too with my tutorials. I keep getting more and more emails off people asking for advice and it feels good to be able to help them.
9. Television, movies or books?
Books. I love reading, you get so much more information! That’s not to say I don’t enjoy watching films and series though 😀 .
10. Do you speak any other languages? What language would you love to learn?
I was teaching myself Spanish for a few months but I gradually got bored and now I think I’ve forgotten it all 🙁 . Now I’m planning to learn Italian, I have no idea why though…
11. Day or night?
Day. I wish days lasted longer 😀 !
And now here are 11 random facts about myself:
1. I’m obsessed with The Lord of the Rings and Dragon Ball Z – I have tattoos of them both.
2. I follow the Paleo lifestyle
3. I have been with my boyfriend for 6 years
4. I have 3 fish called Aragorn, Legolas and Gandalf
5. I have a little hamster called King Kai
6. I have a 2.1 degree in Psychology but don’t plan to use it
7. I used to be obsessed with Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 and I always used to come top of my group when I played against people online
8. I love the moon. It makes me happy when I look up to the sky of a night and see that’s it’s out
9. I love learning about anything and everything. One of my favourite things to research is Space.
10. I have a big dislike of people who only want to talk about themselves, and don’t listen to other people. I wouldn’t like to end up as one of those people so I end up not talking about myself much, I’m more of a listener.
11. I have a weird obsession with Giraffes. For example, I have a 6ft wooden Giraffe in my room.
I’ve nominated the 11 people below to learn a little more about them 🙂 :
1. Nail Parade!
2. Bathelen’s Nails
3. Nails Must Be Painted
5. Emma’s Space
6. Five Foot Small
7. Addicted to nails…
8. Fixin To Faff
9. Little Red Loves
10. The Sequined Nail
11. Roaring Nails
My 11 questions for you are:
1. What’s your favourite animal?
2. What is your favourite nail polish brand?
3. Is there anything you dislike about blogging?
4. What do you do to make sure you have time for your blog in the busy lives we all lead?
5. Which is your favourite social network for posting your work & interacting with other bloggers?
6. Do you have any other hobbies outside of your blog?
7. What’s your favourite food?
8. What manicure are you currently wearing?
9. Do you plan which manicures you want to do, or sit down and decide at the time?
10. Do you watch any T.V. series? If so, which is your favourite?
11. What’s your favourite film?
Thanks for reading and thanks again for nominating me Danielle!